Re-charge your batteries in the Bush! Come and experience the nature
embracing you during the day and endless dome of starry sky indulging
you in the nights. Feel yourself part of Creation once again!
That what we like to call a 5 Million Star Resort is actually a
beautiful farmstay in a tranquil Bush location between Badgingarra
and Jurien Bay (see map on the right), in the wildflower heartland
of Western Australia.
Fully equipped, environment-aware units await you:
- Bring in your friends! (Each unit accommodates 4 people comfortably)
- One unit is specially designed for disabled people
- Each unit has a kitchen
- Air-conditioning too
- Excellent water quality
- Solar hot water service
This is a unique environment indeed, with minimal to absolutely no noise pollution, crystal clear skies and fresh air, a real paradise.
- Running creek.
- Natural pond.
- Huge Paperbark trees.
- Walking tracks in adjoining Nature Reserve.
- The farmstay is just 40 min drive to the famous Pinnacles Desert.
- Only 30 kms away from beautiful Indian Ocean beaches.
COFFEE, TEA AND CAKES
Enjoy scrumptious cakes together with brewed
coffee or herbal tea. Or try our hand-made, tasteful natural bread.
Or simply order yourself a meal!
ACTIVITIES AND ATTRACTIONS
- Wildflowers all year round.
- Bush Walking and Nordic Walking.
- Bird watching.
- Coomallo Nature Reserve.
- Mt Lesueur National Park.
- Silver Perch Fish Farms.
- Pinnacles, a photographer's paradise.
- Plus, you'll discover the area is ideal for astronomical studies!
Go to next section: